Only some part of the dictionaries may be downloaded free of charge from the site. The rest of the dictionaries available here (in the collection there are more than 1600 dictionaries totaling over 133 GB) may be downloaded by subscription (the subscription terms may change from time to time depending on the circumstances).
How much does a subscription cost?
Subscription is carried out by folders:
- En-En (English) (€9.00 EUR)
- En-Ru (English – Russian) (€5.00 EUR)
- Ru-En (Russian – English) (€5.00 EUR)
- Ru-Ru (русские) (€5.00 EUR)
- Plus (special add-on to En-En / En-Ru / Ru-En / Ru-Ru) (see the list below) (€5.00 EUR)
- Mova (languages other than En or Ru; see the list below) (€5.00 EUR)
You can subscribe to one folder, create a package of several folders you need, or all folders.
The subscription period is 1 month.
After the first subscription, the cost of the following subscription may depend on discounts provided (on the number of folders, repeated subscription to the same folders). Instead of discounts, the subscription period may be prolonged.
A list of dictionaries and information on the size of the folders, as of January 3, 2021, can be found here.
How do I transfer money?
• PayPal — You can pay either through this page (paypal.me/dics), or using a below form (please choose PayPal or Debit or Credit Card):
The default sum above is for ALL folders. Please change it as necessary.
Do not forget to give us your email address when transferring money!
What should I do after paying and getting access to dictionaries?
First of all, make sure you have provided us with your e-mail (if you have not done so, please find our e-mail above in the Contacts section to inform us).
After making the payment, you will receive (as a rule, within a few hours; maximum — a day) a confirmation letter with information on access to the dictionaries you subscribed to (a download link will be sent to you). If during the day you have not received any message from us, please write us a letter (see the address above in the Contacts section).
After you receive the link to download dictionaries, select everything you need in the cloud storage and download them to your computer or smartphone. The link may change from time to time (usually once every couple of months), so if it suddenly turns out that it is not active, please contact the administrator at the address in the Contacts section of the site.
After downloading, you will only have to keep track of new dictionaries or updates on this site from time to time. Download new items following the links given in the annotations.
Please note that some dictionaries are here in zipped form (due to hosting restrictions on the maximum file size of 2 GB). After downloading, you can find them by searching by file extension (*.zip or *.rar) or by size (> 1 GB).
You can use comment windows on the site to leave your opinions and questions (registration is not required).
The PLUS folder includes a number of special dictionaries of restricted distribution:
- En-En Encyclopaedia Britannica Online
- En-Ru_AmericanSlang (18+)
- “Mostitsky Encyclopedia Electronica (En-Ru)” (a new complete and regularly updated version)
- “Mostitsky Encyclopedia Electronica Reader”;
- “Электроника (Кочергин) (En-Ru)” (16 volumes);
- “En-En Oxford Primary”;
- “En-En Encyclopaedia Britannica Online”;
- “En-Ru Most Obscene (18+)”;
- “Ru-En Most Obscene (18+)”;
- “En-Ru Obscene Language (18+)”;
- “En-En F-word (18+)”;
- “Ru-En SXL Dictionary (16+)”;
- “Ru-En eXtro Dictionary”;
- “Феня (18+) (Ru-Ru)”;
- “F-word (18+)”;
- “БСРП (18+)”;
- “Жгучий глагол (18+)”;
- Зугумов — Русскоязычный жаргон (18+)
- “Dirty English (18+) (En-Ru)”;
- “Синонимы русские (18+) (Ru-Ru)”;
- “Правила русского правописания (18+)” (full version);
- AmericanSlang (18+) (En-Ru);
- En-En The illustrated dictionary of electronics
- En-En English Bad language
- Живая речь
- all e-books and PDF files of all language directions (En-En, En-Ru, Ru-En, Ru-Ru) — more than 660 files over 4 GB;
- computer applications (Cambridge Pronouncing; CLD English-Russian; LDOCE)
- and a number of other dictionaries and applications necessary for translator’s work.
The MOVA folder, as of 11/09/2020, includes 35 languages with a different number of dictionaries. List of the languages:
Still have questions?
For the contact address, please see the Contacts page.
Renewed: 02/01/2021.Tags: download, English-Russian, English, Russian, dictionary, electronics, technology, ABBYY, Lingvo, GoldenDict, lingvo, computer, electronic, technical